- gives you an idea about starting up and running your own business
- will not provide your answers as the answers to your questions are pertinent to you, but will give you guidelines on how and where to find the information you are seeking to be able to source your answers
- based on UK Company Law but is generic enough to be used internationally
- is split into seven sections:
- the nuts and bolts
- your business environment
- establishing your business
- back office or business management
- business planning
- growth planning
- action planning
Written by Barbara J. Cormack, this book is a must-read for everyone who is seeking to start or grow their own business.
Releases Internationally July 15, 2015
Click here to order a copy of this highly anticipated book which will be available after March 15th, 2015.
This book is also available through a series of 7 webinars presented for the members of the International Institute of Coaching and Mentoring (IIC&M). If you are not a member of the IIC&M and would like to listen to the webinars, please contact us or join the IIC&M (and you will find this series in the Education section of the Members Area).